Monday 20 October 2008

Don's out - and Jennie's anger

Jennie has unleashed her anger at the voting public who were responsible for Don's exit.

I didn't really want to see him go either but thought it was inevitable that he would end up in the bottom two - although I was wrong and it was Heather who was there with him.

Neither Don nor Heather was the worst dancer. We reach a stage every year mid competition when the quality of the dancing loses out to personal popularity. Last year when Gabby and Penny were in the bottom two was a prime example of that. I guess there's no way round it.

We have the Paso Doble and Viennese Waltz to look forward to this week - bring on the capes...............

3 comments:

Jennie Rigg said...

To be fair, it is entirely because I have an enormous crush on him that I wanted him to stay in...

Unknown said...

I can identify with that.......

I was the same with Bill Turnbull 3years ago:=)

Will said...

Mark Foster to leave us this week, methinks.