Thursday 7 October 2010

Learn Karen Hardy's Cha Cha Cha for Strictly Roadshow events

Those nice BBC people are running a series of roadshows around the UK to get us all dancing in the streets this month. The Edinburgh event is on Saturday 16th October between 10 and 4 in Festival Square outside the Sheraton Hotel.

Do any fellow Scottish Strictly fans fancy coming with me? All we have to do is learn this routine put together by former Strictly pro and ITT choreography commentator Karen Hardy. Simples.



I have to be honest and say that I expect to look like a Baby Elephant (sorry Millennium,darling) who has taken a small quantity of sedative or alcohol or both while I do this, but I'm willing to give it a go even if I end up making a prize arse of myself.

It should be fun. Earlier this year, there was a similar big screen event for the new series of Doctor Who. I didn't go but Bob and Anna did. She was chased by a cyberman and had a whale of a time.

I will probably want to go in the morning or very early afternoon as we have Doctor Who Live in the evening and I might need a rest, but who fancies coming along for a tweetup?

No comments: